Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Identity change

Alright, so I've been thinking to myself about the username I've chosen and while I was content with it at the beginning, now it just seems kind of lame, lol.

So I'm going to be going under a different username: Gamertron. Yes, it still is pretty lame but it has a much better ring to it. I will be exporting my entries over to the new blog soon. This also means that I will be putting up a new youtube account as well to accomodate with the new name. Unfortunately, I will have to delete my current account and re-upload all my videos which is quite a hassle but that's okay.

Once I sort some things out, I will begin posting again under the new name. Zombie month will continue with updates and expect a lot more than just game playthroughs. I'll be doing other things like taking a look at soundtracks, movies, demos, and so on so keep on the look out.

Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment