Friday, October 2, 2009

Press Start: Zombie-A-Thon

It's the start of zombie month at Press Start.



(I actually meant to have the video up yesterday but time is a jerk so I had iy upload it today).

October is going to be a busy month for me here since I'm going through quite a few games here. All the games in the promo video will be played so that's 4 games (technically five if you count House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return as individual games) plus a special game that I didn't show.

Now I know I'm missing a some classics like the prominent Resident Evil games. This is because I only own Resident Evil 4 and 5 at the moment and to be fair, those games don't necessarily deal with zombies but more like controller people and what not. And I know I'm missing some other games like Zombies Ate My Neighbours but there's always next October. ;]

The games will be played in this order:

House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
Zombie Apocalypse
Dead Rising
Left 4 Dead
Special Mystery Game

Phew. In a day or two, I will have something up for my first game on the list and the zombie madness can begin.

Have a great October, Halloween, and keep gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment