Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's zombie time!

Hey all.

So I was going to start posting for God Hand (Really, I was) but instead, I decided that I'm going to do something special for October. Seeing how October is the scariest month of the year, I'm going to make it "Zombie Month" here at Press Start. So for the whole month of October, I'll be playing games that involve zombies. Games like House of the Dead 2, Resident Evil 5, Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead, and a few special others. This means it's going to be a busy month but I swear I will get through it unscathed or turned into a zombie, whichever comes first.

Because of this, I'm delaying the God Hand posts so there isn't a gap of other games between them.

I'll have a video up in celebration of Zombie Month up soon before October hits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment