Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Updates are coming... eventually.

Alright, so I know it's been awhile since I've posted especially for Press Start. I posted for God Hand more than half a month ago and yet there's still no journal posts for it.

Well, the honest answer is that I've been occupied playing other games and have been lazy when it comes to posting. I'll sit down and start to write something up but I'll suddenly decide to do something else. It's not that I don't care or anything, it just takes awhile to actually make a post for Press Start and I find myself wanting to play a game or watch a video or such.

My 360 stopped working at the beginning of August and I recently got it back a week or so ago so I've been catching up on a lot of missed online SF4, Gears 2, and COD4 matches. I also bought Batman: Arkham Asylum the day of release and have been putting a lot of hours into it. I'll probably write something about it in a later post.

I've also picked up a nasty addiction to Beatmania IIDX. I've been going through the PS2 games (Happy Sky, DistorteD, Gold, Troopers), and just been having a blast. I've been playing for a little over a month and I'm up to doing level 8s on Hyper but I'm starting to run through 9s and 10s. And once I get my Pop'n Music ASC, I'll be playing that even more. I also got my hands on the Rock Band 2 special edition last weekend and I've been playing that a bit. While I'm not a huge Rock Band fan (I preferred Guitar Hero, and even then only 1-3), I thought I would add it to my music game collection. Though honestly, I prefer Bemani games over any other music games.

So does this mean it's game over for Press Start? Most certainly not. While I'm not actually making the posts, I'm still playing through God Hand and recording the footage. So I suppose I'm doing half the work which is better than no work at all. But this is good because when I do start posting for Press Start, it'll be a nice steady stream of posts without much gaps.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll try my best to get Press Start entries going within the week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment