Sunday, June 7, 2009

Press Start: Super Mario World - Butter And Cheese Bridge

It's been awhile since my last update. I've been a bit busy.. mostly playing other games. Haha, SF4 has eaten up a lot of my time but I'm also doing some recording for other games which I'll post up here for Press Start soon.

Anyway, I finally got around to beaten the next section of Super Mario World.

Levels Completed
- Butter Bridge 1, 2
- Cheese Bridge 1 (2 Exits), 2
- Soda Lake
- Ludwig's Castle

Once again, some cool levels this time around. A nice scrolling level in Butter Bridge 1. For Butter Bridge 2, I didn't want to abandon Yoshi and start flying but... well, he got hit and ran so whatever. I got a new Yoshi anyway. Cheese Bridge 1 is one of those levels that makes me a bit antsy because on levels where I have to do some precise jumping, I get to thinking that I might end up missing the platform as well as think that I might slide off the platform when landing so I end up jumping a lot trying to keep on it. Yeah, that's really weird. Anyway, once again, Yoshi bites the dust but it's the only way to get to the secret exit so his sacrifice was not in vain! Now Soda Lake is one of the hardest levels I've played yet. Those damn annoying missiles just kept on coming and they get lined up with you so it's difficult to avoid, espcially when you have four coming at you at once with fish. I ended up dying but I made it the second time around, woo. Ludwig's castle was fairly easy, the first section with the spikes the difficult part. I didn't think I'd make it to the switch in time. Also, Ludwig is by far the easiest boss. He's incredibly easy to dodge and hit so I'm kind of disappointed. Ah well.

The Forest of Illusion is next and oh boy, it'll be a treat.

Butter and Cheese Bridge (Part 1) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IykoXInvhig
Butter and Cheese Bridge (Part 2) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBHuKrqEox8

No comments:

Post a Comment