Sunday, August 2, 2009

Procrastination is a dangerous thing...

And mixed with Xbox Live, it becomes deadly. I'm sorry, my last post as a lie. Things aren't really back on track at all (Lol). Unfortunately Xbox Live has taken over a good chunk of my gaming as of late. I'm usually playing Street Fighter 4 or Gears of War 2, with the occasional COD4. But I'm trying to play less at any rate. Expect this month to be full of Press Start posts along with other things. I'll have Super Mario World done in the next few days. Unfortunately the video I had recorded for Special World was messed up so I have to record me playing it again but I haven't had time due to me playing other things.

But, once I finish up Super Mario World, expect some new games. I'm going to be doing two at the same time to keep my on my toes. I won't give their names but one is a little known title for the PS2 while the other game is one of the Dreamcast's finests.

On a side note, I've also been addicted to rhythm games lately. I've started up playing Beatmania IIDX and some of the earlier Guitar Hero games. I'm probably going to try and get back into DDR as well. Also, I recently ordered a Pop'n Music ASC (Arcade Style Controller) which will be here in the next few weeks and I'm just dying to get my hands on it. I'm hoping that I can buy a good camcorder and record myself playing along with the game feed soon so watch out for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment