Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Journal Process

Alright, so here's how this works.

I'll be recording and posting about the games I play. The games range from all systems from the NES to the Xbox 360 and all types, from shooters to RPGs. Know that I am limited to what I can do since not all games and all systems are available to me.

I will be posting my experience and play through the game. Each entry will cover a certain part of the game like a level, a match, a session (for RPGs), and so on, depending on what the game is. I'll comment on each entry about what I liked, what I didn't like, what I found hard and other such things. It will not be like a walkthru for the game, though you could just watch the video that goes up with each entry for an idea of what to do following what I did.

Due to youtube's limitation of only allowing 10 minute videos for regular users, I may or may not post videos for RPGs simply because RPGs take hours to play and events like dialogue scenes can even last more than 10 minutes, but I may post videos up anyway just for interests sake.

Each playthrough will be as though I'm trying to accomplish everything the game has to offer. That means getting the best weapons or collecting certain items and other things like that. For example, getting all the dog tags in Metal Gear Solid 2. If a game requires multiple playthroughs to get everything, I'll post briefly every playthrough after the first.

Once the game is done with, I'll be posting up a personal review of the game so expect a big wall of text.

I think that covers it for now. So for everyone who wants to travel with me through this journey or to the people who are just passing by, I hope you find it interesting and enjoyable. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment