Thursday, May 28, 2009

Press Start: Super Mario World

Alright, it's finally begun. And this time, I'm starting with the classic Super Mario World for the SNES. One of the greatest games to ever grace the SNES and one of my all time favourites. Hopefully this will instill some nostalgia for the older viewers and show the newer ones just how awesome games were back in the day.

The goal? To complete all 72 levels and find all 96 exits. I'm not bothering with collecting all the Dragon Coins as they only give extra lives.

The videos will be based on each area of the game such as Yoshi's Island and Donut Land but I imagine that some sections will require two parts. It's been awhile since I've played and I'm not doing a speed run on this one.

Know that I am no Super Mario Master. I'll make mistakes and probably lose a few lives along the way but this is one of my favourite games and I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment