Thursday, May 28, 2009

Press Start: Super Mario World - Yoshi's Island

The first entry for Super Mario World is here. The first area is Yoshi's Island. I don't think there's much to comment on, No secrets or anything of the sort.

Levels Completed
- Yoshi's Island #1-4
- Yellow Switch Palace
- Iggy's Castle

I just flew by all the stages. You could really just run and jump through every stage without having to worry too much. The exception is on Yoshi's Island #3 where you're jumping on the tall platforms and you might accidentally fall to your death. Funny note: A slipped and almost fell down but I was riding on Yoshi and I jumped off him to make it to the ledge. Poor Yoshi. Iggy's castle is a joke and so is Iggy himself since all I needed to do is jump on him and knock him off the ledge. I did suffer a hit and shrunk but I got another Flower power up. All in all, it was an easy set of levels and a good set to ease me in.

Yoshi's Island: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57ClRut8yMg

No comments:

Post a Comment